Real Estate Agent Services
- You are Home Drawn’s primary client base. For you, we’ll provide field-measured, professionally drawn floor plans and site plans for each of your featured listings. Delivery will be in line with your time frame to market.
- Based on your and your Seller’s needs, we will schedule a measuring site visit. This will take approximately one-half hour per 1000 s.f. If your listing is a large luxury property with an architecturally complex or unusual layout, this time may exceed the norm. We’re also happy to share time with your photographer.
- You decide how to best utilize our drawings; attach to MLS as a photo, on your own website or listing page, brochure or other print media. Just let us know if you have any special file format requirements or require assistance.
- Floor plans are not just for “luxury” listings! For smaller or lower-priced properties, our pricing structure makes it cost effective for any size or type of listing. Think of us for that 1000 s.f. condo where a Buyer especially wants to know where to fit their furnishings. Or, think of a fixer-upper that might not photograph well. A floor plan can highlight the “bones” of the structure, where cosmetics of a non-staged home might fail.
- Does homeowner have a set of construction drawings? A new Home Drawn floor plan based on these drawings can often save up to 50% depending on their accuracy or completeness. (Construction drawings rarely reflect what was actually built. Or, renovations have been made over the years.)
- Ask about Volume discounts for your office/brokerage; start saving 10% after your 5th floor plan!
- Have a property with high D.O.M. (Days on Market)? Perhaps adding a floor plan to your listing will bring back some prospective buyers or raise new interest.
- Invite Home Drawn to speak at your office/brokerage meeting. One lucky agent will be selected to receive a complementary drawing equal to 1500 s.f.
- Check with us in case a floor plan has already been created for your listing property. Ask about permissions and fees to re-use.