Floor Plans are not just for Sales listings! In fact, in Property Management, a floor plan's value can go much further than its original posting.
For new properties to manage or when one comes vacant, consider a floor plan at that time. You can continue to use these plans in various ways through multiple lease/rental cycles:
- For little or no extra cost, the same plan can be delivered in multiple views: blank, with text details, furnished, etc.
- A blank plan is perfect for attaching to a lease agreement; use during move-in and move-out walk-throughs to highlight planned upgrades, known damage, new damage, etc.
- A blank plan can also be used internally in your office to provide your vendors with mark-ups for maintenance or repairs; also for preliminary estimates of flooring, paint, etc.
- Save your staff's time answering questions about layout, bathroom locations - any issues that are important to renters- especially ones with roommates or families! Send the potential renter a drawing or post on your website. They may even reduce the number of showings for the same property.
- Floor plan prices can be as low as $75 for a 1000 s.f. apartment unit. Pass this cost on to your owners or share cost as an initial management fee.
If you already have a large inventory of properties, ask about our up-front volume discount to complete all of your listing's floor plans as they become available and for each new listing.
Our Vacation Rental floor plan services are the same as long-term with the following enhancements:
- Plans with furniture layout is done at no extra charge.
- Vacation floor and site plans also highlight types and sizes of accommodation features such as dining seating, number of beds/how many each sleeps, etc.
- Plans also highlight other amenities such as recreation equipment, linen storage, televisions, etc. Anything your tenants might need to help them choose your property!