- Many major hotel chains now provide floor plans for their accommodations. Consider providing this information to highlight sleeping arrangements, amenities, etc.
- Small inns, bed & breakfasts – your visitors also need a site plan to navigate your unique property.
- Ensure you can show your clients the layout for the dance floor, seating plans, etc. Are you preparing a proposal for a major event? Consider adding a Home Drawn San Diego floor plan to make your proposal stand out!
Interior Decorators/Home Stagers
- Save designer or stager time with a Home Drawn floor plan. Import our JPG file to your design tools for accurate areas ready for furniture layout or recommendations for renovations.
- Check if your Agent client has contracted for a floor plan as a base, perhaps costs can be shared.
- Have a floor plan created of your current office layout. Use for emergency exit signs, estimating office equipment or cubicle layouts.
- Do you have a need to capture the layout of a room, home, office, location of fences, etc., for legal or variance submission purposes? Ask the agency in question if Home Drawn San Diego’s floor plans would be sufficient for their purposes.
- Is the rough sketch made by your field representative sufficient for presentation purposes? If not, have us make your sketch presentation-ready.